3.24.2008

The New Gig

I can officially add "personal assistant" to the next line on my business card.

It's been a full week since I started working for Cameron Thor at Carter Thor Studio, and so far, so very good. I'm playing a lot of catch-up since the Studio is a tight family and everyone else already knows all the ins and outs, but it's fun. Everyone is open to the different perspective I bring to the table too, which is great.

Of course, learning a new job while the ABD gigs are in full swing is a little crazy, but it's been good, and so many things are happening right now. Winter is finally getting ready to leave the Midwest, the team is having a camp this weekend and hitting the big Hillsboro Roubaix road race, and I might even jump in my first race of the year this weekend in San Dimas. I was hoping to be the Sugar Glydar's wingman at the race, but unfortunately he's been grounded and is on the DL for a spell. Let's hope he's back soon so I'm not flying solo for too long.

No comments: