3.05.2008

The List

I like to think I'm a man with simple needs, despite my love of gadgets and exotic cars.

If I can have each of these things every day then it's safe to say I'll go to bed a happy man:

30 minutes of NPR or even just reading the paper
Hearing 1 good song
At least 1 hour on my bike
1 big cup of bold coffee- black (GearGrinder, please)
1 apple
1 cup of old-fashioned Oats
1 heaping spoonful of peanutbutter (Crunchy, please)
1 bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Sure, there are other things a man needs, but it's these that can really make the day. So how 'bout it, dear readers? What makes your day?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good question... I just had to answer so i could ponder my answer. And it seems as though Eberts answer is up there with "Maslow's Hierchy of needs" with mostly listing food (look it up)

Laughter
Feeding my body the best food ever
Riding my bike OUTSIDE or doing yoga

Ok that is all i could come up with. There is more, but i couldnt figure out how to describe it with words.

Hey Mike, you make having a blog look funs... I want one. But i can only think of three people who would read it. My first blog would probably be about lemon tea & steal cut oatmeal with ground flax. ;)

~LizOmen

Robot said...

you forgot to mention a kiss/smile/something from your woman....

Anonymous said...

The kiss of the warm sun upon my upturned face.

Ebert said...

Can't you accomplish that with an hour on your bike?

Rosa said...

You. You make my day!