12.22.2008

Stabbed in the Back

UPDATE: I have removed the beginning of this post as I brought what should have been private conversations here into my public forum.

...

Having said that, the situation says that much more about the ABD Elite Team roster taking shape for 2009. As of right now our guys are basically racing for free because they know what it means to be a part of the cycling community, how to win bike races, and do it with integrity. Our bike industry sponsors (especially PPC) know that too and we owe them big for taking care of the team next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really SUCKS !!!

Go ABD !!!!!
Lets show our supposed sponsors what we are really about.
And yes, lets thank everyone at PPC !!!!!!


Ken Glinka

Unknown said...

At every race I go to, I hear what a "class act" the ABD Elite team is.
Maybe it is best the ties were cut before that mentality was allowed be of any influence!
Keep up the great work, and good things and better sponsors will come again.

Zach and Erin said...

ABD is awesome, I'll be cheering my head off for you guys next year. It means a lot to me that Zach races on a team with great integrity, and guys he's genuinely excited to call teammates. I'm proud to be an ABD fan! Thanks Mike for all you do.

Erin Watson

Anonymous said...

I did here all about this. But the good news is that your still a team. Most are not as fortunate. And sponsorship in most parts are getting slim to no attention.


Good luck in 2009