10.03.2007

No, I really suck...

A week without a post!?!? That's unacceptable. I'm putting myself on blogging probation. Another week-long gap and I'll fire my ass.

But...in my defense, I have been a little busy. Grandma's going strong, we kicked off the Fall Fling this last weekend and it's "reload" time for ABD as we look ahead to '08.

Grandma is truly amazing. No matter what might actually be happening to her, anytime we ask if we can get her anything she always looks up, flashes a beautiful smile and says, "No thanks, I'm fine." Total Grace.

The Fling started off fabulously. The weather was perfect, the riders were fast, and as always the ABD volunteers did a fantastic job keeping things moving smoothly.

Last but not least, we're deep in discussions for the ABD program in '08. No official announcements yet, but "I've got one idea that I'm especially psyched out of my mind about." (Bonus points if you can tell me what movie that's from.)

Alright, back to Fling details. Riders, don't forget to keep your number!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its from a certain film in which Will Farrell dresses up like an ELF. An ELF I tell you.