7.14.2007

Tendonitis of the what?

It's great to be back in the Midwest when the weather is as nice as it was today. Steady winds out of the West meant an hour and 15 minutes of torque work going out and 45 minutes of 30mph tempo coming back. There's nothing like a ripping tailwind to make you feel like Superman.

Made it to the doctor this morning and the diagnosis is that the pains I was getting are like a form of tendonitis as the wound heals up and pulls and rubs against various parts of the nether region. If there's no pain, I can go as hard as I want. If there is pain, grab some couch and rest just like any other form of tendonitis. The harder I go the more I increase my chances of irritating something, but I can take some preventative measures like stretching, ibuprofen and ice.=20

So if see you me at Superweek of course I'll be happy to see you, and why yes, that  <i>is</i> a bag of ice in my pants. 

No comments: