7.11.2007

Just Riding

The past couple days haven't been so bad for riding. I like riding my bike, so the 4.5 hour ride from the apartment to Ojai on Monday followed by a 2 hour ride from Ojai to Santa Barbara yesterday were nice.

Did they hurt?
Oh yeah. Especially the 2 hours of constant headwind across the Heritage Valley. That was awesome.

Were the power numbers any good?
Uh, sure - for a ride.

Am I ready for Superweek?
Hahaha... well, since the pain came back I haven't done too many efforts comparable to jumping out of a turn at a Superweek crit...200 times in a row. Mentally, yes. Phyically, should be soon. I guess the doctor gets to answer this question tomorrow.

As I said though, I was on my bike for a couple of days through some beautiful scenery. It was good.

I'm ORD-bound via BUR & DFW this afternoon. Hello humidity!

No comments: