2.20.2008

So that Gear Grinder Coffee?

Yeah, it's awesome. Even Rosa, the 6-year Starbucks barista veteran, said she loved it. Big, dark and bold-- just the way she likes her men.......... So, where does that leave me?

But seriously, what's she's really hoping for is a full-sized poster of the "Big Gear Blend" label to put up in our kitchen. (hint, hint. nudge, nudge sponsors).

You can order up some of this caffeinated goodness through teammate Rob White, just $7 each 8oz bag. As soon as Mr. White hooks me up with the order form I'll post it here.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I like my coffee like I like my women: strong, black and bitter!

Anonymous said...

The coffee was outstanding. Thanks for the hookup.

Ebert said...

My pleasure. I knew it was just your style.

Anonymous said...

Show yourself, anonymous.